Version July 2018
Basic information on data processing Regulation (EU) 2016/679
|Responsible for the treatment||GRANJA ESCOLA LA PERDIU, S.L.
La garriga de Dalt s/n 17761 Cabanes (Alt Empordà) Girona, Buzón 18
|Purpose of the treatment||Offer and manage our educational and leisure services.|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of treatment.|
|People rights||Those interested have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, sending your request to our address.|
|Period of conservation of the data||While the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Those interested can contact the AEPD to present the claim that it considers opportune.|
|Additional Information||You can consult the additional information and detailed below in the "Questions about privacy".|
Questions about privacy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD), we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: GRANJA ESCOLA LA PERDIU, S.L.
Address: La garriga de Dalt s/n 17761 Cabanes (Alt Empordà) Girona, Buzón 18
For what purpose we treat your personal data?
- We treat the information that is provided to us to manage our educational and leisure services.
- In the event that you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will treat you to manage your inquiry.
- If you give us your consent we can also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and then, during the deadlines established to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Legitimacy to deal with them is found in the execution of the services contract and in the consents that it gives us.
Regarding that information that is sent by children under 16, it will be an essential requirement that it be done with the consent of the parent, the guardian or the legal representative of the minor so that personal data can be processed. If this is not the case, the minor's legal representative will inform us as soon as he knows.
To which recipients will your data be communicated??
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information??
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. .
- In certain circumstances the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested parties also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
Sending a letter enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical address or the electronic.
How we have obtained your data?
The personal data we are dealing with comes from the interested party. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of these. The data that is marked with an asterisk will be mandatory to be able to give the requested service.
What data do we try?
LThe categories of data that we can treat in the provision of our services are:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
The data is limited, given that we only treat the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
What security measures do we apply??
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, permanent availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information of the policies of treatment of data to the personnel.
- Performing periodic backups.
- Control of access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.